2.08.2010

Thirty-Nine


02.08.10, originally uploaded by kyria!.
This is Papa P. You will probably see a lot of him in the next few months. I have had him for a while. He travels EVERYWHERE with me...and by that, I mean he has been to NYC, Scotland...etc.... I don't usually take a picture of him everywhere I go (what do you think, he is GNOME? booo) but he is there with me regardless. Oh. and I can't fail to mention that he has 4 more penguins stuffed inside of him. "mama P", "princess P", "teen P' and....my favorite (shh) "baby P". You will eventually meet all of them, but Papa P is the first, since he has such a jaunty red hat and bow tie. This shot is entitled Papa P does Mardi Gras. Rock on Papa.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Papa P! Look forward to meeting the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. Good or bad, it is nice to know what everyone thinks. And thanks for following and commenting -- you guys really make my day!