2.10.2010

Forty-One


02.10.10, originally uploaded by kyria!.
So...Funny story. I went to a Mardi Gras Parade tonight to get some good pics for my picture of the day. Mardi Gras is on Tuesday, but they have parades from about 3 weeks before to the actual day (and more). However, I didn't get ANY good shots. I really suck at taking pictures in the dark, especially of moving things. So, Mr. Lovely needed a new suitcase, so off to TJ Maxx we go, him shopping, me snapping pictures of everything, and waiting to get kicked out by security (what am I, a spy from Marshalls?). And this is what I got. Its not my favorite shot ever, but its colorful, which is always a plus.

1 comment:

  1. i love taking photos in stores, but you DO get some strange looks. what's with the basket-o-balls? do you have to purchase the whole thing or are they sold separately? they're very bright and cheerful. and there's that shiny thing again!

    hugs to you and "mr. lovely."

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. Good or bad, it is nice to know what everyone thinks. And thanks for following and commenting -- you guys really make my day!