1.28.2010

Dude! That's Sweet!

I was going through my google reader and maybe you guys don't know it, but I am an addict. Every day, I get off work and I check to see who has posted new blogs, pictures etc. Well, much to my wonderful surprise, I found out that I am not the only one that does that! And...somebody likes MY blog. Wow. I never thought I could be so excited.

My blog friend Jess who writes the blog, Dude and Sweetie wrote THIS about me. She is pregnant AND funny. And her blog is very cool. She gave me this:

 

And...because SHE totally made my day, I want to do the same....a few of my favorite blogs: 
Lucy's The Elegance of Words She has a great perspective and color and use of lines. One of my favorite photos of hers is this one (not on her blog).

Not just because she gave me a shout out...but Jess has one of the funniest and most heartfelt blogs (see above link for Dude and Sweetie).

Abby's Mom's (I think her name is Rachel) 365 Images. She does great things with light and I love her use of contrast.

Amy Bean, who says she "Pretends to Be a Photographer". Well, I think she IS a photographer! Her photos are very colorful. I love it. 

Zo's Have Camera. Will Shoot. Especially her picture today of the piano. It was a winner!

Okay so there are about a dozen more that I really like, but they will have to be included in February's shout out. Keep up the good work everyone. You guys make my days a joy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice words about my blog, Kyria! I'm so glad you liked my oil can photo -- it expressed my inner green-ness.

    I love what you're doing -- your perspective is very cool. Just like you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so the title of this post totally made me giggle. My kids are looking at me like I'm nuts laughing at the computer.

    I love photo blogs, and used to have one myself (before my D200 died a sad death), so I always enjoy a unique perspective. Like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. Good or bad, it is nice to know what everyone thinks. And thanks for following and commenting -- you guys really make my day!