5.10.2010

An Eye From Afar

 Photo taken by me in Palawan, Philippines 2006

Hello everyone. This is a sad post, but a happy one. I am sad to say I will not be able to post a photo a day. I am (boo hoo) going on a backpacking trip for the next 6 months (you can read some posts about it here) and I WILL be taking photos every day but will probably not be able to post every day, or even every week sometimes (internet in Malawi, Africa = $6/hr). BUT I will post every couple of weeks and you can always check my:

FLICKR for new photos.
OTHER SITE for travel stories.

Thanks for following me! I promise I will not be gone forever but I will be around a lot less... Also, I will keep up with your blogs from time to time, but forgive me if I don't comment as much. I love your work! Keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome sunset!

    I think you should frame this one, because its definitely one of your best shots so far..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip Kyria (I'm a bit jealous. well, maybe a lot!). Look forward to seeing your adventure photos when you get a chance to post. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Lucky you. Have a great trip and look forward to seeing your travel shots.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. Good or bad, it is nice to know what everyone thinks. And thanks for following and commenting -- you guys really make my day!