12.22.2010

My Lazy Eye

Hi All. I know, I know, I have been very bad at posting photos. I have a bunch of excuses, NOT including the lack of photo taking. I have been keeping up with my photo taking! I have taken SO MANY photos!! Every day, in fact. However, I am currently in the land of slow internet, so I can't really look at or post photos!!!

You can join me on my other site, where I write words AND post photos. I would love to have you follow me there, as this site will probably be a little quiet for a while.

I am still following many of your sites, but am not getting a chance to comment...but I am still there, just quieter!

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and Happy Photo Taking!

You probably already follow her and know this, but in case you don't, Katrina Kennedy has a "Holiday Bokeh How To" which I found very helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you happy holidays too!

    I've been keeping an eye on your site for a while, I checked the other one, but I'm more into your photography life & that is why I decided to stick to this one only.

    Hope to be seeing some posts from you once on a while.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment. Good or bad, it is nice to know what everyone thinks. And thanks for following and commenting -- you guys really make my day!